Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here are a few instagram highlights from our long weekend!


1. David and I picked up a Santa hat for Annabelle, is she excited to try it on or chew on it? Yep, definitely chew, she was looking for it the rest of the night. Hopefully we will get a good photo in front of the tree, but Im doubtful! 2. We started putting up the tree - David is the master light stringer as I like to put it. Weve already went back to the store once to get more lights and we still need one more. David says that we got rid of some that didnt work last year, I say he put them closer together :) 3. We started polishing the base of the Eames chairs with our Dremel tool fine grit sandpaper and polishing supplies. It looks a little gold in this photo, but its not (must be the lighting) 4. I have an idea for two closet doors that we picked up at Habitat ReStore. It is currently in the works, Ill keep you posted!

We also went to Shell Beach shortly before sunset yesterday.


In attempts to get a good photo with Annabelle, I said "Wheres David?" (before David gets home, I tell Annabelle that David is coming home soon, and she proceeds to get very excited and wait for him by the stairs) She also gets very excited for "Wheres David" I guess because it sounds similar to her, so she licked my face ... 

and mouth 

These were best we got, she was too excited to explore the beach!


We left just as the sun went down ...

It was a great weekend!

Ill be back soon with project updates! 

--

Tonight is the last night for 30% off my etsy shop, use code: HOLIDAY30 at checkout



Thanksgiving Weekend and Project Updates ~ Woodworking beginner

0 comments:

Post a Comment