Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Its been a hectic few weeks here. While I cant say its been busier than usual, my holiday schedule has been a lot less predictable.
The caddies and my messy bench.
Thankfully, Ive been able to sneak in a bit of shop time. After finishing my wifes Tin Can Caddies & the Wand Racks, I had a clean(ish) bench and it was time to get back to work on the shop.
The insulation it coming.
I didnt get too much done, but I did get the rigid polyisocyanurate aboard up. Hopefully Ill also get the spray foam done to air seal it before I have to go back to work.


One schedule I did keep during the holidays was our regularly scheduled MWA podcast. For the audio, check out iTunes or the MWA page.


I hope all my fellow woodworkers had an enjoyable and productive holiday season.


Penultimate Woodshop Renovation Video 11 ~ Woodworking beginner

0 comments:

Post a Comment