Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 23, 2014


This post is supposed to be about how I did the Eiffel Tower dresser,
but something came up and I couldnt find the time to put all that info together yet.
 
 
With our beautiful fall weather comes soooo much rain.
So I have officially moved myself indoors to work but Monday the sun was shining
and I took advantage of it.

 
I was able to re purpose this lovely tallboy and get it painted all while enjoying that sun.

 
All the hardware used are vintage pieces and the paint distressed perfectly over the dark stain.

 
Its blue color is another kitchen counter ASCP mix.
When I am working with blues I usually start with Provence.

 
Categories: , ,


PROVENCE blue tallboy ~ Woodworking beginner

0 comments:

Post a Comment