Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well, since I have been sidelined with my knee injury, I thought I would get into turning pens. Ive had a lot of fun doing it so Ive taken the next step and I have put some up for sale. I have opened a store front on Etsy.com. Right now I only have a few pens up there, but Im going to be putting more up there so you can subscribe to my store as a feed. Later on, I am also going to build some small boxes and put them up there as well. Again, Im just a hobbyist, but if you can make a little money here and there, why not. Etsy is nice because it is dedicated to handmade items and their costs are very reasonable. So, check out the store...feedback welcome!

www.vanvleetwoodworking.etsy.com

Be safe!
Categories: , , , ,


Woodworking items now for sale! ~ Woodworking beginner

0 comments:

Post a Comment