Just another free Blogger theme

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 3, 2014

I recently heard from Andrzej Jankowski who, about a year ago, sent over some wonderful bandsaw boxes he made. Andy has just started woodturning, and wanted to show me some of what he has already completed. Looks like hes had better luck at making spinning tops than me!


But what really fascinated me were pictures of his mother, Jadwiga Jankowska, who was the first woman carpenter in Poland after the second World War. I love that planer, and would just love to explore that shop!




Andrzej has a rolling pin , dough board, and a potato masher she made in 1954. These look as though they were made today. 




Thanks Andy. I just love this kind of stuff!


Jadwiga Jankowska woodworker ~ Woodworking beginner

0 comments:

Post a Comment